We have some amazing testimonies this month of how God is answering our prayers!
Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24
For the last four months, The Boiler Room has been totally focused on hosting prayer meetings – 12-15 hours each week, along with private staff prayer times (totally 20-25 hours of prayer happening in the prayer room weekly). Here is a quick look at a few ways we see God answering our prayers.
Prayers for Justice – every Wednesday at 9am
- Amidst spiritual warfare and opposition, our friends at Restore One have completed The Anchor House, their home for boys who have been abused by human trafficking.
- At the beginning of March, fourteen men in the Greenville area were arrested in a reverse prostitution sting – a huge victory in the fight against human sex trafficking in our area!
- In late February an abortion clinic in Jacksonville, NC was permanently closed down seven days into a “40-days for life” campaign in that city.
Prayers for East Carolina University – every Thursday at 9am
- Multiple students getting saved this semester as campus missionaries evangelize the campus
- Amazing display of campus-wide unity at Carry The Love tour event hosted by YWAM’s Circuit Rider ministry
- This school year about four new campus missionaries have moved into mission field of ECU, and about 4-5 current students are probably staying at ECU when they graduate to serve as campus missionaries
Prayers for Regional (East NC) Revival – Tuesdays at 11am
- 1-3 Burns happening every weekend in the eastern half of North Carolina, with new cities such as Jacksonville and Dunn considering launching new Burns as well
- 120+ from our region (including me!) are heading to AzusaNow in Los Angeles, to host day & night worship under the Ignite Ministries tent at the original site of the Azusa St. revival. After AzusaNow, the tent will travel city-to-city to host tent revival gatherings and day & night prayer
For a more detailed recap of how God is answering our prayers in the first part of 2016, be sure to read my full blog post on the Boiler Room web site.
“It’s incredibly hard to put in words my history with you in The Lord. I truly value the hunger you have for the presence to be among the people. The Boiler Room has been a place for me to encounter the Father. When I walk in it’s as if I’m walking into the Fathers house.” – Matt Sharp
Thank you so much for your love and support! You are a crucial part of our efforts to see worship and prayer fill the earth, as Jesus is lifted up, the Church is awakened and the lost are saved. We value your partnership with us in ministry. Stay connected with us on social media through the links below and please let me know how we can be praying for you!
Matthew & Shepard Lilley
Director of the Boiler Room
Southeast Regional Director for Burn 24-7
- Friday Nights at the Boiler Room have launched, and we are praying for a healthy missional prayer community to develop andvolunteers to help with these meetings
- Matthew’s trip to AzusaNowApril 8-10 (and Shepard while she stays home with all four kids)
- Grace and wisdom for how to best homeschool the older girls with a toddler and infant in the house
- Refreshing, rest, energy and joy so that we can burn for Jesus without burning out